1. You can earn unlimited points selling any of the over 60,000 products and services at TripleClicks. Learn all about how to refer TripleClicks members at www.sfimg.com/Resources/Marketing/StandardReferralMethods.
2. As a Team Leader, you can earn 100 to 300 points (monthly) for each personally sponsored EA2 (unlimited points). Learn all about how to sponsor affiliates at www.sfimg.com/Resources/Marketing/StandardSponsoringMethods.
3. Earn 100 points for each approved/activated ECA your refer to TripleClicks (unlimited points). Learn more.
4. Earn 500 points for earning a Payoneer MasterCard Debit Card. Learn more.
5. To build excitement and momentum in your group, Team Leaders can reassign a portion of the affiliates they've sponsored to their "Movers" or other personally sponsored affiliates. Earn 5 points for each reassignment (unlimited points).
6. Log in at the SFI Affiliate Center each day and earn 11 points daily for reviewing the tabs on your home page and for reviewing the latest TripleClicks products (see link on your To-Do List--DAILY Actions section).
7. Earn 30 points weekly for each group message sent to your team (maximum one per week, 120 points maximum).
8. Earn 3 points weekly for posting a Stream message.
9. Earn 5 points weekly for reviewing your TConnect page.
10. Answer questions at ASK SC (https://www.sfimg.com/Home?tab=ask_sc) and earn 100 VP if your answer is voted as the best, 50 VP if voted second best, and 25 VP if voted third best. There's no limit on these points.
11. You can win hundreds of VersaPoints every week by entering the Daily Grand drawing (https://www.sfimg.com/Home?tab=win_it_rules).
12. Be one of the day's top 20 enrollers and earn 2 points for each of your day's sign-ups (up to 3000 points/month). Must be EA2 or Team Leader.
That said, make sure you're not focusing totally on VersaPoints. Yes, income can be earned from accumulating VP, but the primary role of VP is to determine your rank. As SFI BASICS (www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics) explains, the way you create large incomes in SFI is through sales, sponsoring, and duplication. We strongly urge you to review SFI BASICS and follow it's guidelines.